Director Publications Ltd is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Institute of Directors (IoD). It publishes a range of top quality magazines, newsletters, guides and books for senior business decision-makers.
Director is Britain's leading magazine for senior business decision-makers. Packed with lively and informative features and shorter advisory items, it is essential monthly reading for directors of companies both large and small, including all IoD members. Click here to subscribe.
Director magazine is now available as an iPad edition. The iPad edition is free to IoD members who have registered to receive it. Non-members can purchase single editions for £2.99 per issue via their iTunes account, subscribe for a year or buy a bundle of back issues.The iPad edition includes extra content including video and slideshows. Click here to find out how to download the iPad edition of Director.
Keeping up-to-date with all areas of IoD activity is easy with IoD News. The informative monthly news section inside Director features a mix of new IoD initiatives, forthcoming events, member benefits, training opportunities and professional development issues. It also carries regional news, details of conferences and special offers for members.
The Director's Guide Series is one of the most successful business publishing ventures of the last decade. With more than 80 titles published, it offers clear practical advice to business decision-makers on subjects ranging from finance and IT to purchasing and skills. Some of our most recent titles include:
• Company Fleet Management —an environmentally friendly approach
• Wellbeing at work—how to manage workplace wellness to boost your staff and business performance
• Risk Management—helping directors to control the risks that threaten you and your business
• Climate change—how UK business can benefit by reducing carbon emissions
• Voice over IP—how VoIP offers cost-effective business communication
• Information security—best practice measures for protecting your business
• Directors’ remuneration—a practical guide to setting the pay and benefits of senior executives
• Strategies for success—the evolving world of e-business – how IT really can underpin your business performance
• Mobile working—how businesses can improve efficiency and productivity
• Corporate governance—practical advice for directors on today’s most important boardroom issue
• Skills: transforming business—towards a better skilled and more competitive workforce
The IoD, in association with leading independent business book publisher Kogan Page, offers an extensive range of business titles that can help directors refresh and develop their business skills.
A wide variety of books are available, covering every aspect of business and management, from detailed advice on doing business in Europe to making the most of e-business opportunities.
These publications are ideal for both experienced directors and newcomers to the board, from business start-ups to long-established blue-chip organisations.
To help you find the book you are looking for, the search engine on the IoD/Kogan Page website at: www.kogan-page/iod/ enables you to seek out a book by title, topic, author or ISBN. You will receive a 10 per cent discount on all the publications ordered through the IoD/Kogan Page Bookshop.
Alternatively, contact the Books Department at the IoD by or phone 020 7766 8866 (reduced selection of titles available, without Bookshop discount). A range of books are available to buy directly from the reception desks at 123 & 116 Pall Mall.